(I didn't had time to draw a new comic strip last night. Sorry. So, here's a new file card in lieu of that.)
"Go ask Alice"...
========================
Remember that the characters, background information, and situations described in these SEA SHANTY FUNNIES File Cards may take inspiration or content from established in Popeye history from comics and cartoons (and in some cases blend separate continuities together), but in many cases, I have also injected in some twists and added my own new content and interpretation on things.
These are MY spins on the characters that pertains to my "alternate retro timeline" in SEA SHANTY FUNNIES that may NOT be true in official comics or cartoons continuity or canon of KFS.
I do take some creative liberties, extrapolate ideas where I see possible links to established canon, and also pull some completely new ideas out of thin air if I have a new angle or story that I want to tell on my own that adds to the mythos. Again, this is unofficial and an alternate take of my own. Thanks and enjoy!
========================

No comments:
Post a Comment